At LCSWMA we work together to protect our future and community. We provide incredible opportunities for personal and professional growth. We take pride in caring for our employees and their families. We make great things happen!
At the heart of LCSWMA is a dedicated team of industry professionals with a known reputation for EXCELLENCE. Our employees are guided by our MISSION to manage waste as a resource to protect and benefit our community. We have created a culture of empowered employees who deeply VALUE a safe, well and happy environment.
#LCSWMALife – Culture is something you feel. Indirectly, it’s something you see in our welcoming environment. From the moment you step onto our property, you’ll know. This is where you belong. LCSWMA leadership is committed to the internal environment of employees by creating a culture of inclusivity and COLLABORATION. Our employees work together to turn waste into a resource to benefit our community.
Good COMMUNICATION is an integral element to our success and fosters TRUST. LCSWMA employees are productive and operate effectively because leadership is committed to providing feedback and cultivating ideas. INNOVATION is embraced throughout our organization using experience to enhance performance with on-the-job training.
Our teams are cross-functional and combine strengths of each employee. LCSWMA has created a SUPPORTIVE team environment where employees can excel and GROW.
BALANCE is important to us too! We offer a comprehensive benefits package, provide volunteer opportunities and sponsor several community events. We celebrate success!
Be part of an industry leader. Our employees enjoy working on a team that is dedicated to nationally-recognized excellence in the waste industry for our integrated system.
Here are some standout comments that we are proud to share about what employees like best about working at LCSWMA:
“The people! My coworkers are wonderful and I enjoy working with them. Everyone is helpful, hardworking and kind. LCSWMA has a knack for hiring good people.”
“Benefits. Retirement plan. Time off. Training opportunities. LCSWMA values its employees.”
“It is an organization that not only looks after its employees well-being and safety, but also strives to improve the quality of life in the communities in which its facilities might make an impact.”
LCSWMA is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to POWER YOUR FUTURE and apply for any of these available positions today:
Read, understand, and apply information from technical manuals, prints and schematics in order to maintain and repair heavy equipment, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical machinery and systems. Additionally, maintain shop, supplies, and tools.
Education, Training or Certification (preferred or required):
· Class A Pennsylvania Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
· PA Class 7 Inspection Certification
· Vocational/Technical or ASE certification preferred (T1-T8)
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
· This position is categorized as a Safety Sensitive Position and as such, employees are required to follow all related safety policies & procedures.
· Employees in this position normally perform the work inside. However, when there are breakdowns, work will be performed at the site of the breakdown, which may involve working around moving traffic and inclement outdoor conditions.
· Exposure to weather extremes, exhaust fumes, chemical fumes, acid, oil, grease, high noise levels, and hazardous materials and equipment. Hazards may be reduced through the exercise of safety precautions.
· Occasionally lift, pull, drag, and carry up to 150 lbs.
· Endure physical demands of the position, including climbing ladders, working at heights up to 60 feet, long periods of standing and walking, and repetitive arm and hand movements.
· Working in cramped areas and contorted positions as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 – $25.00 per hourApply Now
Repair and diagnosis of major components or remove/replace major components of various truck and trailer equipment at the direction of the Equipment and Maintenance Manager. Expectations include the ability to diagnose and repair the following with little or no supervision: clutches, PTO systems, electric systems, hydraulic/air brake systems, heating/air conditioning systems, instruments and gauges, and preventative maintenance service.Apply Now
LCSWMA is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our human capital is the most valuable asset we have. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique. LCSWMA believes that attracting and retaining a base of employees who reflect the diversity of the local community is an important part to our continued success as an organization and as a community partner. Read our Diversity Plan to learn more.