Transfer Station Complex
The Transfer Station Complex (TSC) serves as a central drop-off location for waste haulers collecting recycling and trash in Lancaster County. Once the material is delivered, it is loaded into LCSWMA transfer trailers and transported to LCSWMA’s two waste-to-energy facilities, our Frey Farm Landfill, or a private recycling facility for final processing and disposal.
- The Transfer Station Complex helps to reduce collection truck traffic on local highways. In fact, for every five customer vehicles that enter the facility, only one LCSWMA transfer trailer leaves.
- This facility receives the most visits, welcoming more than 400 customers per day.
- Over 2,000 solar panels at the site generate enough renewable energy to offset 80% of the facility’s annual electric needs.
- The site also hosts our Main Office and Household Hazardous Waste Facility
Plan Your Visit
- Address: 1299 Harrisburg Pike, Lancaster, PA 17603
- Hours of Operation: Monday–Friday from 6AM–4PM , Saturdays from 7AM–11AM
- Trash Disposal Information (including fees, accepted materials and more): Click here
- Delivery Instructions: All loads delivered to the Transfer Station Complex must be tarped.
Watch our helpful video about how to drop off trash at the Transfer Station Complex.