Frey Farm Landfill
Thanks to LCSWMA’s Integrated System, only around 5% of Lancaster County’s waste is sent to the landfill each year. Material delivered to the Frey Farm Landfill consists mostly of inorganic material, like waste-to-energy ash and construction/demolition debris, which produces less gas, odor and litter than a typical landfill.
Key things to know about the Frey Farm Landfill:
- The site is subject to strict regulations and holds the best environmental record of any municipal landfill in Pennsylvania.
- It’s home to two green projects, including:
- Landfill Gas-to-Energy, where we combust landfill gas to create electricity.
- Wind Energy, two wind turbines create enough electricity for neighboring Turkey Hill Dairy manufacturing plant to make 5-6 million gallons of ice cream annually.
Learn more about the Frey Farm Landfill in this short video.
Plan Your Visit
- Address: 3049 River Road, Conestoga, PA 17516
- Hours of Operation: Monday–Friday from 7AM – 3:30PM , 2nd & 4th Saturdays of the Month from 7AM – 11AM
- Trash Disposal Information (including fees, accepted materials and more): Click here
- Delivery Instructions: All loads delivered to the Frey Farm Landfill must be tarped.
Reminder: Our facilities ONLY accept credit or debit cards. No cash or checks.
Any vehicle or trailer that could be perceived to exceed Registered Gross Vehicle Weights (Vehicle: 17,000lbs. and/or Trailer: 10,000lbs.) must provide vehicle or trailer registrations to Weighmasters to ensure compliance with PA DEP WTSP Requirements.